Thursday, March 6, 2014

Surprised and Overwhelmed

A surprise from the guys I work with!  Everybody chipped in and bought me a box full of chickens!  I am absolutely overwhelmed, I don't know what to say.  It's been a very long time since anyone did anything spontaneous for me, just to do something they thought I would enjoy.
 
This is a serious jump in sustainability for me, not only feeding myself but a source of income in a few months.  It's been a rough winter for me and they guys thought I needed a pick-me-up.  This worked!

5 comments:

  1. How sweet! That was an awesome thing for them to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Fel, I cried all the way home after work with them peeping in the boxes.

      Delete
  2. Hopefully things start looking up for you this year *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Brad! Glad ya made it! Yup, me too buddy, it HAS to get better than this!

      Delete
  3. Bout time you catch a break,nice of the guy's to look out for ya,you deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete